1. A blog on a single domain name, (included in your website like yourdomainname.com/blog) will help you put fresh content to your website without needing to know html. Clean daily or even weekly content may keep the search lions coming back more regularly. Creating your blog posts on the...
In this essay Im going to give you six ways that having a website helps your internet site. There are a lot more reasons to start a blog, but this article has to do with-the benefits to your website. Next Page is a interesting resource for new info concerning the inner workings of it.
1. A weblog on the same domain name, (within your website like yourdomainname.com/blog) can help you add new material to your website without needing to know html. Fresh daily or even weekly material can keep the search spiders finding its way back more frequently. For supplementary information, consider having a glance at: tell us what you think. Creating your website posts to the matters or keyphrases you would like to be appropriate for aids also. Each post becomes another website qualified for the keywords.
2. A website on the same domain name will even help you raise the number of pages that are included within your site. Content is king and having a huge amount of relative information increase your likelihood of drawing visitors to your site.
3. A Blog on the same domain name or on a sub-domain of your domain name or even the one that is on another domain name might help you reach out to potential and current clients with data, promotions, surveys, and more. You can add income offers on-the fly without needing to call your web designer to add it for you.
4. A blog o-n a sub-domain like blog.yourname.com is another approach to take. Subdomains generally are treated as a different domain name, yet can bring yourname.com more traffic as well. Here link popularity also kicks in-a little. You of course link to yourname.com from blog.yourname.com but you also can trade links with other blogs but have them link to yourname.com in place of blog.yourname.com. These links will soon be treated as one-way-inbound-links and that helps your page rank, but also brings you more traffic.
5. A website by itself domain name may do that too, however the link as a result to yourname.com is going to carry more weight.
6. Obtaining the spiders to find all of your new websites. I realize that since I've several blogs, if I want to get my or even a clients new website crawled by the search engines I can do-it quicker by adding a to my blogs than I can by submitting to the search engines. The spider crawls your blog a great deal and uses the links there, because I update my websites daily. I have seen this work for getting a internet site crawled within 3 days. This only works for a blog that has been frequently updated for awhile. (around 6-months or more).
As I said above, these are only the benefits you get from blogging because it relates to your internet site. What I havent mentioned is that by accumulating a steady audience on the blog, you'll gain plenty of new customers. They get to know you and trust you by reading your blog every single day.
I welcome all comments and suggestions. There are always a lot of other benefits to your site, but the six I've just described should be enough to get you started blogging instantly!. Dig up additional resources on our affiliated use with - Hit this hyperlink: this page is not affiliated. Dig up new resources on our related site - Click here: click here.